[Release] DarksTeam Official Season 2 Beta 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have to ask somethink to DarkSteam Administrators and Members. Me and morgan we are from greece why to any help theard or to any question dont answer us? i see much times the moderators and Bulgarian members helped between them. Peace

DarkMaster i am sorry if i ask somethink bad. the forum its good and the release everythink its good for me. and i have talk with you Dark you are ok guy. but sometimes i dont understang why us do not take answers in some posts.:(:

Most members don't understand English at all :)... But if you need something just PM me or make new theard and you will have your answer with some delay :) (rock)

i have to ask somethink to DarksTeam Administrators and Members. Me and morgan we are from greece why to any help theard or to any question dont answer us? i see much times the moderators and Bulgarian members helped between them. Peace

DarkMaster i am sorry if i ask somethink bad. the forum its good and the release everythink its good for me. and i have talk with you Dark you are ok guy. but sometimes i dont understang why us do not take answers in some posts.:(:
I dont ignore u guys :*
Im just lazy to make a mirror :/

btw
Айде някой да качи клиента в filefront или megaupload...

I dont ignore u guys :*
Im just lazy to make a mirror :/

btw
Айде някой да качи клиента в filefront или megaupload...
what lazy download it and upload it were is problem i ask this s*it link 2 days ...

one question connect server need open port? or something cuz say : HTTP/1.1.404 Not Found

One problem all done all up but wen i select server the box were you use username and password he don't show i use global ip only on muserver/data/mapserverinfo and connectserver .... and all other i use it local 127.0.0.1

Защо в CashShopServer.exe открива вирус ?

can you make a non-md5 database because md5 not working in sql server 2008

Много ме кефят тия файлове, прегледай "MonsterSetBase.txt и Shops" и ми харесват много.
Мисля да взема тоя месец или другия Компютър на който да направя сървър с тях. . .
Ама нещо ми отхвърля "Join Server" дава ми "Don`t send . . . ."
Какво да правя ? (think)

Last edited:
Нз можеби файловете са пъкани от бъгове, сичко тръгва и като стигне до гамесервер почва да се бави чакам 5 мин да ми зареди гаме сервер и гамесервер2 и накрая като влезна в клиента един ... не показва лентата с сървъра ... ^^ ако може някой да хелпне ... много ми се цъка сървър версия сезон2 и изкам да подкарам ама като гледам колкото и сървър фаилове да дръпна се се стига до дисконект или няма лента с сървъра ^^

high cpu usage....i run s5 files wth 1-7 % but this files use 60% cpu with no players

Status
Not open for further replies.