[Release] Season V + Custom

на windows 7 не става никакъв сървър направо се дразня, че си смених windowsa на 7 мацата .... оправих сървъра дойде проблем с майна да ме дропи ;)

Здравейте

всичко правя както е казано в темата стига да се руне gameservera и забива и ми дава Dont Send и Send repord забива със WIndows Home edition съм sql 2000 какво да правя?

някви бъгове открихте ли ?

i have problem - my Main.exe don`t connect to server (i`m edit it with HEX but no result) - other Main connect normal but it don`t have all features from this server. Anyone can help me? i get disconnect all times

i have problem - my Main.exe don`t connect to server (i`m edit it with HEX but no result) - other Main connect normal but it don`t have all features from this server. Anyone can help me? i get disconnect all times

I can help you, find me in skype : genadi_1994 or facebook: genadi.strahilov

every time i start gameserver i get this sql error message!! help please.. I'm using windows xp with sql server 2005

Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/b9sqlerrorxj

Fixed.. Also changed from sql server 2005 to 2000 and it works much better and faster..

Last edited:
Can you make +14/+15 items in CM??

I tried to upgrade from +13 to +14 but item stay in the CM with the jewels and I can't take it out or do anything.. I have to close the client and login again :-/

Can anyone confirm that this server have +14/+15 items please?

Thanks

Reactions: vankata222
Ако започнете да четете от начало до край, а не през редовете, ще е много добре !
"Note:
Files are tested and 100% work "

Браво Dungeon, не знам от къде ги избара ама са лудница тия файлове! (y)

2gb would be enough to run server for start of time then get more ?

can you create +14/+15 in CM machine please?

What client version please?

need only MuOnline db To Restore ?
i use sql 2000 and when i trying to restore MuOnline db show's me that error :

Too many backup devices specified for backup or restore; only 64 are allowed. RESTORE DATABASE is terminating abnormally.

Last edited:
Download the original DB in the post, and use the database files in the "Norm" folder. Go to sql server enterprise manager, right click -> all tasks -> attach database -> select the Muonline_data.mdf abd Muonline_log.ldf files provided..

I got teh same error as you when I tried to restore the database.. Hope this helps..

Reactions: bealex
Download the original DB in the post, and use the database files in the "Norm" folder. Go to sql server enterprise manager, right click -> all tasks -> attach database -> select the Muonline_data.mdf abd Muonline_log.ldf files provided..

I got teh same error as you when I tried to restore the database.. Hope this helps..

thx
now i have another error : u are disconnected from the server .....and i use client from the thread .
post are opened : 44405 55557 55901 55919 55906 ..... and still have dc problem

you need to hex edit main.exe to get the correct IP. Maincracker.exe is not enough. You need to hex edit the main (I attached a little hex utility that does the job).. search for the IP and change it to your IP and you should be good to go..

Attachments

• HexEdit.zip
    47.3 KB · Views: 29
you need to hex edit main.exe to get the correct IP. Maincracker.exe is not enough. You need to hex edit the main (I attached a little hex utility that does the job).. search for the IP and change it to your IP and you should be good to go..

if i use louncher is must hex the main ? if yes what ip i need to search ?
i find in main one ip no-ip.biz....i editated
i edit with maincracker serial i put DeathlessProject like in server files and now is telling me "need new version"

Last edited:
Go to C:\MuServer\ACGroup\ACG_Common.ini and change ClientExeVersion to 1.07.08

ClientExeVersion = 1.07.08

Try the main without hexing, if it works then you're good, otherwise, you will need to do it.. I can't remember the original IP that was provided in the main, you can try searching "connect" (without the "") and scroll up and down changing the IPs.. Otherwise, send me your main and I'll change it for you :)

Go to C:\MuServer\ACGroup\ACG_Common.ini and change ClientExeVersion to 1.07.08

Try the main without hexing, if it works then you're good, otherwise, you will need to do it.. I can't remember the original IP that was provided in the main, you can try searching "connect" (without the "") and scroll up and down changing the IPs.. Otherwise, send me your main and I'll change it for you :)

the same thing.....here is the main

Attachments

• main.rar
    3.5 MB · Views: 30
  • README.txt
    200 bytes · Views: 18
Here you go

change:

under C:\MuServer\ACGroup\ACG_Common.ini

I just tried to connect to your server and it works ok, you just need to change the clientextversion as above and you're good to go :)

Attachments

• main.rar
    3.5 MB · Views: 38