[Release] Ultimate Main Second Edition 97d+99i For Free

@DemonuMu the problem is, 1 mu have much users, and if antivirus report fake virus, you lost users. If you cant fix this problem, this main not serve to a stable muonline only for test...
Your main is the best 97d+99i main. But is imposible use if report a fake virus...

@DemonuMu the problem is, 1 mu have much users, and if antivirus report fake virus, you lost users. If you cant fix this problem, this main not serve to a stable muonline only for test...
Your main is the best 97d+99i main. But is imposible use if report a fake virus...

well try and create 1 notepad add client and explain them is fake detect very easy |-(

this old customs main.exe is very old and with this new antivirus 2017 is detect fake virus i use for my pc eset smart security 8 and 9 and 10 and never have problems with detect my main.exe

Hi! Is there a way to add new monsters with this main? Thank you :)

How can I fix font?
Bauce it's looking horrible when I add this main.
With another main font is looking good.

Attachments

• aseca.jpg
    aseca.jpg
    757 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
How can I fix font?
Bauce it's looking horrible when I add this main.
With another main font is looking good.

well is not very hard this is from your windows for example, in windows 10 I have to disable smooth edges of screen fonts and the problem was fixed

well is not very hard this is from your windows for example, in windows 10 I have to disable smooth edges of screen fonts and the problem was fixed

I just did like this, and all the fonts on my computer are looking bad.

Attachments

• 12a.jpg
    12a.jpg
    996.9 KB · Views: 26
I just did like this, and all the fonts on my computer are looking bad.

is a temporary solution when playing muonline,when you no longer play mu online you activate back smooth edges of screen fonts

@NewEmpire Main

Added DLL font. Dll minimizer. F9 minimizes, F10 autoclick, F11 attack, F12 window cancels
Images folder, by ScreenShot. Replace your files with these.

@NewEmpire Main

Added DLL font. Dll minimizer. F9 minimizes, F10 autoclick, F11 attack, F12 window cancels
I really appreciate your time and help.
1.But this main has a lot of texture issues, you can see some in [Image2]
2.[image 1] it's a link always open when I enter in the game.
Can you please install "Added DLL font. Dll minimizer. F9 minimizes, F10 auto click, F11 attack, F12 window cancels "
Can you do that for me please with "Ultimate Main Second Edition 97d+99i For Free" ?
Thanks a lot

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 62
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    623.2 KB · Views: 62
is a temporary solution when playing muonline,when you no longer play mu online you activate back smooth edges of screen fonts
I want to do it not only for me, but also for players, to have good view on all windows.

I really appreciate your time and help.
1.But this main has a lot of texture issues, you can see some in [Image2]
2.[image 1] it's a link always open when I enter in the game.
Can you please install "Added DLL font. Dll minimizer. F9 minimizes, F10 auto click, F11 attack, F12 window cancels "
Can you do that for me please with "Ultimate Main Second Edition 97d+99i For Free" ?
Thanks a lot

It is the same main. Regarding image 1, I recommend cleaning your computer.

@NewEmpire Main

I infected my computer with your main.
A few moments ago a cleaned my computer after a virus attack and tried to download your main again, and again infected my computer so in this case 100% it with a virus!

I infected my computer with your main.
A few moments ago a cleaned my computer after a virus attack and tried to download your main again, and again infected my computer so in this case 100% it with a virus!

dear user if you do not know the difference between a virus and a fake virus I recommend you never use the internet again is the best solution for you,because this main.exe is old and customs and with this new antivirus of course it will be detected as a virus it does not affect your windows at all stop lying

I have been using this custom main.exe for several years and so are the players playing on my server

dear user if you do not know the difference between a virus and a fake virus I recommend you never use the internet again is the best solution for you,because this main.exe is old and customs and with this new antivirus of course it will be detected as a virus it does not affect your windows at all stop lying

I have been using this custom main.exe for several years and so are the players playing on my server

Yours is working without any problem.
But modified main with font and auto clicker which user "nelson25" uploaded it above it's infected.
But yours I'm using it.