Visit MuFight II
Visit our Facebook Page

* Version: 97d+99i
* Experience: 110x
* Drop rate: 100%
* Bless Bug: OFF
* Max level: 350
* Max Resets: 6
* Stat Points Per level: DK-DW-FE (5) - MG (7)
* Weekend Exp + 20x
* Vip System (in Launcher)

Custom Features:
* PLAYERS-STORE: This is a great feature where Players can sell their Item for Jewels, putting them in our custom Launcher
* Store & Launcher 100% custom made
* New PVP Arenas!
* Top Killer dynamic system with badge, ranks, points and a real-time in-game monument (check website for more info)
* New 100% Custom made maps/areas

Visit MuFight II
Visit our Facebook Page

mupromotion_mini.jpg

mupromotion2_mini.jpg

Visit MuFight II
Visit our Facebook Page

Last edited:
Reactions: almax
I like it but better before share try to translate your forum/website/Launcher to English.

Also create character isnt work!

Both website and launcher are multilanguage, and what about the create character? People is playing right now.
Please write me in pm, thank you for your support.

I just checked your account. Actually there's a mistake in the translation, but the error message you are getting is "Character name already in use".
Try again and please let me know :)
Anyway, I'm gonna update the english Text.bmd to let all see the right error message.
Thank you so much for your help.

Fixed it, I found the problem.
You just have to open the launcher (it will update your lang file) and switch to Italian and then reswitch to English, so the character creation will be fine.
Thank you for your help Dude! :)

I think u need secure ur server, site and all system things instantly! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DemonuMu
dude i just test your server for maybe 5 or 10 minute and work any hack i have now

ZyGuard Full AntiHack 2015 is good but do not give you who knows what protection this anti-hack is good If you are amateur and open for the first time a server and you need easy install anti-hack

If your server have 29 players online then I am sorry you have full noobs who cheat and do what they want on your server and you can not do anything because you can not find them

You do not have this protection to show you who is using hack I recommend you buy or looking for a better anti-hack

Last edited:
man i have liveguard old version lifetime + muemu antihack list 1mb hack! ;;) tell me for change support antihack