[Release] Market System for Low Versions

dota-sdso

Reaction score
8ce81e9874d1.jpg

But don`t see the seller acc here... only my acc

1. Seller/Buyer account name doesn't go to this table but into your market table, once the item is added/sold
2. If you are "buying" your own item you wont receive anything of course
3. This is your credit table content and it's not related to the market at all. The market only use this information to check/withdraw/add credits to buyer seller, and nothing more than this (if use credits at all)
4. Once the item is sold to someone else the resources should be taken/added automatically from the related table and accounts (keep in mind if buyer/seller name doesn't exist in the resource table you wont receive anything if you don't have a check and additional inserting query)

I haven't check this market code, I'm just saying what generally can cause the problems

Last edited:

dota-sdso

Reaction score
Missing table WebShop, as far as I understand it should contain items database

MrLemon

Reaction score
8ce81e9874d1.jpg

But don`t see the seller acc here... only my acc
Add this code in your register page:
Code:
$do_reg_insert = mssql_query("insert into MEMB_CREDITS (memb___id,credits) VALUES ('".$user_name."','0')");

DemonuMu

Reaction score
I have the same Problem Somebody habemmve querys?

USE [MuOnline] GO CREATE TABLE [dbo].[MarketPlace]( [market_id] [int] IDENTITY(1,1) NOT NULL, [cat_id] [tinyint] NOT NULL, [item_id] [tinyint] NOT NULL, [item] [varchar](32) NOT NULL, [serial] [varchar](10) NOT NULL, [price] [int] NOT NULL, [added_on] [int] NOT NULL, [expires_on] [int] NOT NULL, [seller] [varchar](10) NOT NULL, [X] [tinyint] NOT NULL, [Y] [tinyint] NOT NULL ) ON [PRIMARY] GO SET ANSI_PADDING OFF GO ALTER TABLE [dbo].[MarketPlace] ADD CONSTRAINT [DF_MarketPlace_X] DEFAULT ((1)) FOR [X] GO ALTER TABLE [dbo].[MarketPlace] ADD CONSTRAINT [DF_MarketPlace_Y] DEFAULT ((1)) FOR [Y] GO

hA7SH9dks

Reaction score
When i click sell item it writes me "You sold Excellent Kundun Staff for 10 credits."!
But i no see any items in the market to be "for sale". (so the items dont go for sale in the market) someone can say me why ?
edit: i make a misstake with the query of the sql server tables i fix it and gotta say Very Good Release!

Last edited: