[Release] KlubZone Web OpenMu Source

if i go in market system on items then say:

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Invalid object name 'MarketPlace'. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\market\inc\market.php on line 94

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Invalid object name 'MarketPlace'. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\market\inc\market.php on line 94

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\market\inc\market.php on line 94

Warning: mssql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\market\inc\market.php on line 96

i done all querys..

ok i fixed:D

How to fix this can you tell us please

How to fix this can you tell us please

ver easy dude open Sql Scripts.txt from Market System copy and then go Microsoft SQL Server/Query Analyzer/select windows authentication press ok select MuOnline copy and paste sql script then [execute query f5]

Screen:

hv2wxe.png

demonu you can upload your webshop too pls.. because i dont find with items and all..

how i can sell items in market system

Just login on the server and then add what items you need to vault and then go market to sell items.

For webshop search google webshop 97d download because i dont have time now

Ok if you have time the next Days you can up load;) if yes then my server is finish :D

but 1 problem i have if i make grand reset .. i dont get my credits why -.-?

Last edited:
one question i have and its my last if i make grandreset my config are 1 grandreset = 2500 credits.. but i get 0..-.- how fix?

bad web get hacked after 4 days..-.-

Dear user you need to use v1 is old but more stable then you need to secure your xampp against hack final sql server need same secure by firewall if you have 0 security is your problem

I have xaamp secure and sql but them can delete complete Config.txt ? How its Work.. i fixed it now Or what i should Do? Xaamp is in safe Mode delete Php moderne and pw Changed and all firewall online ..

Last edited:
I have xaamp secure and sql but them can delete complete Config.txt ? How its Work.. i fixed it now Or what i should Do? Xaamp is in safe Mode delete Php moderne and pw Changed and all firewall online ..

when you install xampp select only apache then you need first to secure your xampp against hack next you need to secure sql server by firewall against hack and the final go and delete from xampp the 2 files PhpMyAdmin+install

Now your windows need good security install antivirus+firewall is good eset smart security 8 or 9 if you know to configure very simple

Xampp Secure:

2nri9x.png

Last edited:
because many Download KlubZone Web OpenMu Source V2 you have to delete all this version is not stable go and install only the KlubZone Web OpenMu Source V1 because is old but stable version and good security but if you have 0 security then yes hack works

I can not uncheck the table Characters. I have a mistake...

Update 0.1 Fixed Template and Clean Images

If someone wants to bring more updates such as new template or more power for security or if have bug to fixed would be cool to enjoy as many of this old muweb but full customs for free and very easy to use and very easy to install not as others muweb full error or too complicated to use it

Last edited: