[Release] DuvyGuard AntiFlood/DDoS

DemonuMu

Reaction score
Good how are you? This is my first contribution to the forum although I have been using it for a long time.
It is a relatively simple but quite functional antiflood/antiddos and above all very light.
Below and after the download link and virustotal I will leave a video demonstrating how it works, in this case I used an unpatched version of MHP (like most of those published) which, as many know, crashes at the slightest attack.

Antiflood is configurable and has its respective configuration file (config.json) included in the folder.

I proceed to briefly explain the Config.json:
"PortsToMonitor": [44405, 55901, 55916, 55999],
"CleanupTimerIntervalSeconds": 5,
"MaxConnections": 3,
"EnableFirewallBlock": true​

1- PortsToMonitor: It is quite descriptive, they are the ports that you want to monitor, I placed the most common ports by default.
2- CleanupTimerIntervalSeconds: This must be taken into account in conjunction with the following, it is the time interval in which the list of received IPs is retained
3- MaxConnections: The maximum number of "copies" of the same IP that are allowed in the interval that we set previously, this is a more or less safe value on a single-account server, on my server I use MaxConnections: 10 to have a certain margin of error, my server allows 3 accounts per IP. (I keep the number of seconds at 5)
4- EnableFirewallBlock: Activate permanent blocking using the Windows Firewall API, obviously requiring that the Windows Firewall be activated. If this option is not activated, all blockages made will disappear when AntiFlood is closed.

I proceed to briefly explain the Config.json:

Download Link: DuvyGuard AntiFlood/DDoS

VIRUSTOTAL

Credits: Duvy and zodiacddos english version
.NET Framework 4.8

It is likely that over time I will improve it and I will update the publication!!

The 2 moments of the video in black are not cuts xD It is the confirmation message when an application is opened as administrator.

UPDATE 1: I changed a couple of things to be able to lower the required .NET Framework version from 4.5 to 3.5, I understand that there are many people who have their servers on Windows 7 or Windows Server that are somewhat old. No functionality has been lost!!​

Attachments

• uCMtrBz.jpg
    uCMtrBz.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited: