[AD] DiabloMu S6 Ep3 Exp: 100x Drop: 70%

Grand Reset reward increased to 1500 WebShop Credits.

Populated server, join the fun!

June vote contest has begun so expect for rewards at the end of the month. All you have to do is spend few seconds and vote for us.

http://diablomu.com - Over 7 years online!

June vote site challenge contest rewards have been added to all players.
It's great to maintain our top #3 position in most topsites so everyone supporting us by voting will be rewarded!

Join a great server, join http://diablomu.com

NEW fixes and updates applied. Connectivity increased to 10Gbps.

- updating all database tables to a newer version
- all weapon skills damage are fixed (FallingSlash, Lunge, Uppercut, Cyclone, Slash, Dinorant, Impale)
- new formulas added for different skills correction
- rf darkside skill AoE fixed
- crywolf evet loot fixed and added back
- doppleganger event modified and working as on official server
- doppleganger silver box drops mono(1), di(2) and tri(3) spheres
- doppleganger golden box drops tetra(4) and penta(5) spheres
- automated ingame NPC reward for all the custom events
- kundun boss now drops ancients and 380 items instead of normal excellent ones
- castle siege attacking same team member fixed
- castle siege warp attack team on connect fixed
- other different fixes and corrections fixes that have been missed to be mentioned here

Join diablomu.com and check us out.

The server starts to get overcrowded as vacantion ends soon so join us and give DiabloMU a try. You won't regret it!

8 Years Anniversary

8 Years Anniversary since the gaming network was borned.

Dear DiabloMU Players,

It was eight years ago and this time of the year that DiabloMu and a strong gaming community was born. Founded by a dedicated team with a mutual goal - to forge the best gaming server and serve a community who appreciates it. Today we are proud to know that through many challenges, we kept our promise of delivering a solid, high-performance, advanced and constantly improved gaming experience for everyone. We are happy to say that a long road is behind us and even more happy to say an even longer one is ahead. Times, such as these, are very special for us and are an opportunity for to celebrate the fruits of our hard work and lives dedicated to forging DiabloMu.

Anniversary celebrations will take place from January 01, 2014 to January 15, 2014. Raise your glasses friends and grab a piece of DiabloMu birthday cake as we have prepared great prizes to collect including free coins for all.

Extra Vote (V) Coins reward when voting for our server!!
Free 300 Premium Coins + 500 Webshop Credits added for all active accounts!!

I keep playing here since I joined 7 years ago, server has great community and the S6 is one of the best. I suggest to join us as soon as possible and If you need any help for first resets send me a letter on Morrigan!