[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

hi guys, do we have original, unmodified monstersetbase configuration? All of the ones I checked are modified versions with tons of monsters like 15 Giants in Lorencia, tons of Ice Queens in Davias, etc. If someone can provide the original setup of MonsterSetBase that would be amazing. Thank you
//===========================================================================================================================
// Lorencia Spots
//===========================================================================================================================
//Mob Map Radio CordX CordY CordX2 CordY2 Dir Quant Name
1
3 0 1 177 127 177 127 0 6 //Spider
2 0 1 187 120 187 120 0 6 //Budge Dragon
15 0 1 133 173 133 173 0 6 //Skeleton Archery
0 0 1 134 83 134 83 0 6 //Bull Fighter
end

Here is an example of the Lorencia spawn points; notice that 6 is the quantity—you mentioned having 15, which is the total number of mobs that appear at those coordinates.
 
как мога да го подкарам на windows 11/pro? искам да си играя офлайн соло просто ?
Here is my MonsterSetBase so you can add your own spawn points; I’ve included some examples to make it easier for you to understand.

I called the wrong person, it was for nasrudin

​

 

Attachments