[Release] DarksTeam 97D Beta 43.3 + Main97D Compatible.!!

nelson25

Reaction score

GAMESERVER

- Fix u Dorados.

- Fix Ware Password.

- Fix Level Up Real.

- Fix Agility.

- Fix Optimize Ram.

- Fix Duration Skill Defense and Skill Attack

- Fix Close Time 1 Decond.

MAIN97D

- Fix Arches.

- Fix Fonts.

- Guild Logo.

- Optimize Ram and Cpu.

- Cursor when opening an Npc.

- Camara -> F7.

- MiniMap -> F8.

- MuError.log.

- Fix Exit.

- Fix Level Up Real.

- Fix Agility.

The modified game server works exclusively with this main. The improvements added do not modify your existing configurations.​

Attachments

• Main97D.rar
    7.4 MB · Views: 75
  • GameServer.rar
    297.7 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
nice update, more players will use it, but you are missing some updates, Screen-shots are saved in a folder called "Images etc small examples, I put you the original link related to Ultimate Main Second Edition (97d+99) by ZergNM V2, what update is there to give you an idea of what you are missing and what you can add in addition if you want to do something nice

see you are missing sky event that beta patch 43.3 has etc

Last edited:
nice update, more players will use it, but you are missing some updates, Screen-shots are saved in a folder called "Images etc small examples, I put you the original link related to Ultimate Main Second Edition (97d+99) by ZergNM V2, what update is there to give you an idea of what you are missing and what you can add in addition if you want to do something nice

see you are missing sky event that beta patch 43.3 has etc
I think that you do not understand it. Nothing that beta 43.3 already has has been modified. I don't know why you talk about the sky event, when I explained the modifications to you above. Regarding the main you are talking about, I don't see any gaps in it. Since my additions exceed what the one you speak of already has. It is better that you do not distort the topic with unnecessary things.

I think that you do not understand it. Nothing that beta 43.3 already has has been modified. I don't know why you talk about the sky event, when I explained the modifications to you above. Regarding the main you are talking about, I don't see any gaps in it. Since my additions exceed what the one you speak of already has. It is better that you do not distort the topic with unnecessary things.
I tried to help you but it seems that we are already deviating from the topic, do what you want with your update. I won't bother you anymore, bye

I appreciate your contribution, but the ram and CPU optimization issue is still not resolved, or maybe it's because my computer is weak.
- Comments: Close the game in 1 second, I prefer 5 seconds because it's the same as the original.
- Comments Fix Ware Password: In the original version of Webzen, when you enter the correct inventory password, you will get the item out but the password will not be canceled. When you log back into the game, the password still exists

Last edited:
Reactions: DemonuMu

GAMESERVER

- Fix u Dorados.

- Fix Ware Password.

- Fix Level Up Real.

- Fix Agility.

- Fix Optimize Ram.

- Fix Duration Skill Defense and Skill Attack

- Fix Close Time 1 Decond.

MAIN97D

- Fix Arches.

- Fix Fonts.

- Guild Logo.

- Optimize Ram and Cpu.

- Cursor when opening an Npc.

- Camara -> F7.

- MiniMap -> F8.

- MuError.log.

- Fix Exit.

- Fix Level Up Real.

- Fix Agility.

The modified game server works exclusively with this main. The improvements added do not modify your existing configurations.​

Thank you very much.
1. I got the error as shown in the picture and the way to fix it is to reuse the old main.exe file
2. There are some machines that when entering the game will display an error message that can load zerg.dll
3. Changes to the parameters in the CalCharacter.ini section have no effect

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    534.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Thank you very much.
1. I got the error as shown in the picture and the way to fix it is to reuse the old main.exe file
2. There are some machines that when entering the game will display an error message that can load zerg.dll
3. Changes to the parameters in the CalCharacter.ini section have no effect
Missing zerg.dll

I know, but some devices have it, some don't. I don't know the reason why
Do not try to modify the main ones, or create shortcuts to them. only serial and ip are edited. Everything sent works perfectly.

Reactions: ThingVn
Do not try to modify the main ones, or create shortcuts to them. only serial and ip are edited. Everything sent works perfectly.

Thank you very much, but if you only edit the following components, it would be great. I have to wait more

- Fix Fonts.

- Fix Level Up Real.

I wasted a lot of time, it doesn't even work properly on the system,clearly something in zerg.dll is not working correctly

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    617.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I wasted a lot of time, it doesn't even work properly on the system,clearly something in zerg.dll is not working correctly
The error is not in the zerg.dll file.
I have a few friends playing the same version. Some people get this error and some don't.
I think it's due to the Windows version of PC

Reactions: DemonuMu
The error is not in the zerg.dll file.
I have a few friends playing the same version. Some people get this error and some don't.
I think it's due to the Windows version of PC
my friend, it is clear that there is a problem, you can clearly see it in the picture, it is not optimized as it should be on other systems, I am using windows 10 home original clean with the license having all updates up to date

why this version Ultimate Main Second Edition (97d+99) by ZergNM V2 works on all systems? never once did he cause any problems ?

it's nice what nelson25 created but he rushed the update without doing more tests,if these problems are not solved properly, you have no way to use it on live sever, because after many players will complain about problems

Last edited:
Reactions: ThingVn