ZenDropRate = 1.0 //100% rate (0.5 50%)
NumberOfZen = 1.0 // 100% zen (0.8 80%)
[EventNpc]
247 0 140 140 0 //247-NPC ID 0-MAP ID 140 140 (X/Y) 0-Sky event 1-Quest Npc

Last edited:
Страхотия... 6+ :) Просто най-големия!

Сигурно има над 100 сървъра които го използват 10/10

10/10 !!!!
Вече може ли чрез reload да се променя GM System-a?

Last edited:
thank to crazyboy

DarkMaster can you add command /setmob
Server need command that to test monster.

Имам малък проблем с пк-то като играч направи 100 килла и не може да убива никого след това се едно играчите имат протекция можели да се оправи и как ? Мерси предварително !!!

Reactions: KoHgoMa
DarkMaster great job that you have developed over the server you would like to take a look at the famous bug archangel dragon / crossbow at referent of skill you can take a look? Thanks in advance = D

May GOD enlighten your life and you find the path of love and light alert JESUS ​​CHRIST

Reactions: KoHgoMa
Excellent server files friend 10/10.
I have a little concern about the schedule of events, such as "sky event" opens at 19:55 according to your settings, then when entering the command server and place / time and for example are on the server 19:55 skyevent should open it? or am I wrong?

I also would like for next beta include the option so that whenever a user enters and give him the guard of "quest" will leave the "Number of quest, What to do, etc" or the same as when you give for the first time the quest! only this time it repeats as long as you give the guard, as it is often forgotten that's what you need to make greetings :) sorry for my bad English!