[Release] Delicated Server 47/48 + ADDONS

juansete

Reaction score
Delicated Server 1.0

Well, for those who start their small venture GameServer or just want to put a server to have fun with your friends.
I give you the basic Counter-Strike 1.6 Steam updates, addons and some tinkering with mine.

Information RePack

BASE
* Last update from STEAM
-Connecting to the official list of internet servers
-VAC: Valve Anti Cheat (Optional)
Default-Maps
Wads-default
* Wad pack 1.1 installed (New wad for some maps, avoid problems and crash)
* Server Settings (server.cfg) with details

Attached ADDONS
*MetaMod 1.19p32
* AMX Mod X 1.8.1
* Dproto 0.9.87 - Enables the dual protocol that allows light to enter or steam. FIX also brings many problems and errors hacks valve.
* sXe Injected Server 7.0.8.1 - Final version of this anticheat
* HL BOOSTER 2.40 - Increased the efficiency of CPU to raise FPS-game and lower the PING

Installation Guide

As this is a FILES armed and we can place it anywhere on your disk.

1 - The important thing is the file in the folder Iniciar.bat Main repack. To set right click on it and open it with notepad
2 - The file will contain the following

@ Echo off
cls
Protecting hlds echo from crashes ...
Echo if you want to close srcds and this script, close the hlds window and type and Depending on your language Followed by enter.
Title hlds.com watchdog
: HLDS
echo (% time%) hlds started.
Start / high / wait hlds.exe -console -game cstrike + ip 192.168.1.10 -port 27 015 +map de_dust2 +maxplayers 12 +exec server.cfg -insecure
echo (% time%) warning: HLDS closed or crashed, restarting.
Goto hlds

Basically it is a primer set in batch (. Bat) to avoid crash and setear server parameters (the parameters are indicated in red)

-Console: Starting in MS-DOS console
-Game: Select the game can be CStrike (normal mod cs 1.6) or Valve (for halflife)
+ Ip: In this it has to change its public ip (if it is to put it on the internet) or do it in private ip lan
-Port: Server port (Default 27015)
+ Maxplayers: Slots server (1 to 32)
+ Map: A map which starts the server
+ Exec: Executes the main server CFG (server.cfg) located in cstrike
-Insecure: Disable VAC (-secure to activate)

3 - Another way to start the server is to create a shortcut and put the above parameters at the end of hlds.exe leaving a space.

Sorry for the rush. Over time'll add pictures and more details if you have any questions send me a Private Message. Could thus respond quickly or chat directly contacted us.

Sorry for my English

Download

Last edited:
Reactions: netzo