Favorite version (MU Online 2020)

Which versions are you most interested in?

• Season 0 (0.97, 0.99, 1.00 series)

Votes: 173 52.9%
  • Season 1

Votes: 53 16.2%
  • Season 2

Votes: 52 15.9%
  • Season 3

Votes: 63 19.3%
  • Season 4

Votes: 29 8.9%
  • Season 5

Votes: 17 5.2%
  • Season 6

Votes: 67 20.5%
  • Season 7

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Season 8

Votes: 14 4.3%
  • Season 9

Votes: 17 5.2%
  • Season 10

Votes: 12 3.7%
  • Season 11

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • Season 12

Votes: 21 6.4%
  • Season 13

Votes: 11 3.4%
  • Season 14

Votes: 14 4.3%
  • Season 15

Votes: 28 8.6%
  • Season 16

Votes: 44 13.5%

• Total voters

DarkMaster

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi fellow Forumers,

It's been more than two years since the previous poll. Have your preferences changed since then?
Which are your favorite versions and why? Let us know in the comments below! :)

* Please note that you can select multiple versions.

noLove

Reaction score
Season 3 ep 1 !!! shto li shtot si e podobno na 97d samo che s mnogo poveche podobreniq no nqkoi hora tva ne go vijdat i edinstveno znaqt edno i sushto kakto borisov che e napravil magistrala hemus wtf (xax) tezi kudeto glasuvat za starite versii po tova se vijda che bulgariq nqma da navaksva i v slednite 10000 godini ae bye

Reactions: djagripnos

Jenkins89

Reaction score
BG Community 99b ~ 97d bcus we are braindead and we can not learn something new.
Worldwide Season 15+

Замислете се защо в света се цъкат основно последните версии и то се ъпдейтват без да трият бази данни и така поддържат тръпката от играта и винаги има нещо ново което да държи интереса.
Вие си цъкайте версиите с кобота на рингове и тем подобни измислици LUL !

Kroll

Reaction score
Чакай малко е пич, сървъра си е твой ти си правиш версии, който иска ще играе, който не ще търси друго. Всеки си има вкус за игра не всички играят 97 99 не всички играят 15 16 20 сезон не всеки има време за 1000 милиона итема сеш се. Прей квото искат, който иска ще играе :)

DemonuMu

Reaction score
Vote for 97d+99i is old school but with new updates is TheKing we are waiting for all the latest updates that he promised by bro DarkMaster

Piirags

BOB
Reaction score
95% of those who vote for Season 0 (0.97, 0.99, 1.00 series) in all reality don't want it but season 2+ If they would want real muonline experience (that's what they like to say), it would be enough with bugfixes and maybe some not game changing customs. In reality all we see is - can you add this event from Season 1+ or this option and these lvl3 wings, new maps etc. Prove me wrong lol

MuManyak

Reaction score
95% of those who vote for Season 0 (0.97, 0.99, 1.00 series) in all reality don't want it but season 2+ If they would want real muonline experience (that's what they like to say), it would be enough with bugfixes and maybe some not game changing customs. In reality all we see is - can you add this event from Season 1+ or this option and these lvl3 wings, new maps etc. Prove me wrong lol
But people dont say add a dark lord or his shitty sets. There is a big difference in those versions just because the old school SETS, Monsters and the 4 characters that we have. You might never understand, but this is what we like to play for.

Reactions: DemonuMu

AnHiMiLaToR

The Prodigy
Reaction score
I think season 0 should’ve been separated into 2-3 options since the difference between 97d and 99x is quite noticeable.

Piirags

BOB
Reaction score
But people dont say add a dark lord or his shitty sets. There is a big difference in those versions just because the old school SETS, Monsters and the 4 characters that we have. You might never understand, but this is what we like to play for.
Like i said 5% of all people want "pure experience" with only bugfixes and the rest just lie to themself and pretend that they want it and after 2-3 days of playing comes to realise that this is not enough. Just look at the threads where someone adds something not meant to be there, more "true gamers" are interested in those.

Reactions: Dea7h

ReSpEc7

Reaction score
For me Season 6 have the most nicest intesive gameplay, its kinda in the middle of the all versions and especially for me is perfectly balanced.
Have allot of in game events and e.t.c. to keep you entertaint and busy.
I dont know what people like so much in the old version where you have 5 events to play and the rest is experience, however everyone have his vote and favorite choice for himself :)

xWesTx

Reaction score
SeaSon I 1.0m +Customs (Reconnect-OffAfk-HpBar-MultiiEvents-Etc...