[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

This is a simple shop editor for 0.97d which supports the DarksTeam's format.
1. It depends on .net 4.0.
2. There maybe some mistakes.
3. The default language of the Item.bmd is English.

Note: The file Item.bmd is from the mu client -> data -> local, you can change it to the one of your client.

How to use it? OK, just try and test by yourself.

Attachments

• Shop Editor[0.97d].zip
    63.8 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: Dea7h
Hot Bug: cheater using cheatengine create character GameMaster have 65k staff and 2B zen.
Please fix it @DarkMaster

Shouldn't be possible with cheatengine.. how do you know he used cheatengine? :D More likely scenario is that you have some open ports that you shouldn't.

Shouldn't be possible with cheatengine.. how do you know he used cheatengine? :D More likely scenario is that you have some open ports that you shouldn't.
I just open ports 80, 55901, 44405 => cheater using cheatengine

Tantos años y aún sigue siendo unos de los files más estables para levantar un servidor de la época, grande tú trabajo amigo. Voy animarme para armar un buen repack ya ver si sale algo bueno, sería genial que a esta versión se le incluyera el Castle Siage, llamaría mucho la atención podre disfrutar de esas grandiosas guerras ya que no se requiere una super maquina para poder jugar y disfrutar de un maravilloso servidor.

There's an issue in the game, maybe it can't be fixed. You and login into your account twice, i mean. If your account ID is user and that account is connected, you can login into a non-existent account but using the same account id all in capitals, for example USER and the same password. It will log in into an account without characters. So you can connect into user and USER at the same time. Is there a way to fix it?

This problem is related to the database and you can fix it by making the column memb__Id in the MEMB_INFO table case sensitive (cs collation).