[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

Crusader

Reaction score
Видях 1 сървър с тези команди:

Command to open Potion Shop from anywhere in game command: /shop
Command to open Warehouse from anywhere in game, command: /vault

Отварят ти сандъка или магазина, докато не си до тях.
Ще е яко да ги има.

Reactions: DarkMaster

DemonuMu

Reaction score
There are no further updates planned at this time, as another project has priority at the moment.

let me understand you promised new update,and now you come with this message ? seriously bro DarkMaster first finish the new update at 97d then work on what project you want to work on,come on bro DarkMaster we are waiting so long to receive this message as another project has priority at the moment it's not good at all what you do,the 97d it has too many problems it needs the new update you know very well that I'm right

Piirags

BOB
Reaction score
let me understand you promised new update,and now you come with this message ? seriously bro DarkMaster first finish the new update at 97d then work on what project you want to work on,come on bro DarkMaster we are waiting so long to receive this message as another project has priority at the moment it's not good at all what you do,the 97d it has too many problems it needs the new update you know very well that I'm right
First start to pay his bills and some extra pocket money for him before start demanding something. Or best option is to learn something and do on your own! Ungrateful aholes.. Like you like to say - this is free project and you don't own anything to anyone.

Sanctum

Reaction score

WTF!? It's a totally free server files. This guy never claim you, never claim me and never claim to nobody a cent. ungrateful...

LasTCursE

Reaction score
There are no further updates planned at this time, as another project has priority at the moment.

Когато тогава, но Dark като му дойде времето пак на този проект, pls прегледай съджесчъните които оставих : )

DemonuMu

Reaction score
First start to pay his bills and some extra pocket money for him before start demanding something. Or best option is to learn something and do on your own! Ungrateful aholes.. Like you like to say - this is free project and you don't own anything to anyone.

WTF!? It's a totally free server files. This guy never claim you, never claim me and never claim to nobody a cent. ungrateful...

I'm not the bad boy in the story if I tell the truth my dear idiots,because I just finished work after 60 hours of work I made time to talk don't come with this nonsense start pay his bills because neither you nor anyone else pays my bills except me Ungrateful shit

Let's not forget that the update which are created by bro DarkMaster it is because of the players who have tested this version they have discovered a lot of problems and help bro DarkMaster to fixed making her work quite easy yes is true you need Advanced Skill but for bro DarkMaster it is easy work because this guy is the best,i try to help this version because i love 97d+99i I tried to advertise as much as I could to grow our community for all potential players to enjoy this version to have the best old school version with the most advanced commands thanks to bro DarkMaster

Yes it is true the server files is free but when bro DarkMaster ask for donate to pay the bills together for example the community helped him again and again this shows that we have a strong community and we can grow even more, everything is about communication but you two will never learn pretty sad I wasted enough time with these two idiots

Last edited:

Sanctum

Reaction score
I'm not the bad boy in the story if I tell the truth my dear idiots,because I just finished work after 60 hours of work I made time to talk don't come with this nonsense start pay his bills because neither you nor anyone else pays my bills except me Ungrateful shit

Let's not forget that the update which are created by bro DarkMaster it is because of the players who have tested this version they have discovered a lot of problems and help bro DarkMaster to fixed making her work quite easy yes is true you need Advanced Skill but for bro DarkMaster it is easy work because this guy is the best,i try to help this version because i love 97d+99i I tried to advertise as much as I could to grow our community for all potential players to enjoy this version to have the best old school version with the most advanced commands thanks to bro DarkMaster

Yes it is true the server files is free but when bro DarkMaster ask for donate to pay the bills together for example the community helped him again and again this shows that we have a strong community and we can grow even more, everything is about communication but you two will never learn pretty sad I wasted enough time with these two idiots

The strength of your grievance demonstrates the weakness of your argument.
We all contributed something and nobody forced us, we never paid, we all did it for our own benefit based on the effort of another person.
This is still a totally free project and darkmaster has no obligation to any person.
I am sure that at some point he will resume this project to continue working and fixing it, as he did since it began, more than 10 years ago.
10 years working for free... just take it easy, wait for darkmaster or learn to do it yourself.

Reactions: LasTCursE

RaFa

Team Member
Reaction score

You're not the bad boy, you're the retarded human in the story.

Have you ever thought that DarkMaster may not have the physical or mental energy to work on that project? Do you even know what he was planning to do with his unfinished update? NO. You just keep on demanding for new updates. And WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

As mentioned above - 10 years of FREE updates. Do you want to calculate that in money he could earn working on PAID project? If we say he spent just 2 hours PER WEEK (which I believe he spend a lot more) those are ~1000 hours. A 6-month salary, given his knowledge - do you know how much money a senior developer makes for 6 months?

Everything he ever asked is donations for the COMMUNITY, not for the project. This forum is not about the "97d99i server files".

"everything is about communication", but you're the one who cannot communicate! You always think that you're right, but guess what? You're just a retarded piece of shit.

Get lost!

DemonuMu

Reaction score
You're not the bad boy, you're the retarded human in the story.

Have you ever thought that DarkMaster may not have the physical or mental energy to work on that project? Do you even know what he was planning to do with his unfinished update? NO. You just keep on demanding for new updates. And WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

As mentioned above - 10 years of FREE updates. Do you want to calculate that in money he could earn working on PAID project? If we say he spent just 2 hours PER WEEK (which I believe he spend a lot more) those are ~1000 hours. A 6-month salary, given his knowledge - do you know how much money a senior developer makes for 6 months?

Everything he ever asked is donations for the COMMUNITY, not for the project. This forum is not about the "97d99i server files".

"everything is about communication", but you're the one who cannot communicate! You always think that you're right, but guess what? You're just a retarded piece of shit.

Get lost!

Calm down my dear retarded if you follow the posts posted in this topic you would know I stopped to check again when an update to this version will be coming,I even took a long break because my bro DarkMaster shows us what a next update will look like but waiting so long and that is the message received as another project has priority at the moment it leaves a bitter taste in your mouth

My bro DarkMaster no longer has the power to work on this project ? I find it hard to believe that but a loser like you can say anything to appear to be right in what he says,because our community is growing many users are wondering when the new update will be expected even if my bro DarkMaster brought so many updates the version is not stable at all,who used this version live know what I'm talking about and the same my bro DarkMaster knows very well about the problems he has this version

Both me and other users in our community respects the work to my bro DarkMaster brought over 10 years and still offers updates,but as any user you do not have patience especially when you wait so long and the project goes quite slow

RaFa

Team Member
Reaction score
Calm down my dear retarded if you follow the posts posted in this topic you would know I stopped to check again when an update to this version will be coming,I even took a long break because my bro DarkMaster shows us what a next update will look like but waiting so long and that is the message received as another project has priority at the moment it leaves a bitter taste in your mouth

My bro DarkMaster no longer has the power to work on this project ? I find it hard to believe that but a loser like you can say anything to appear to be right in what he says,because our community is growing many users are wondering when the new update will be expected even if my bro DarkMaster brought so many updates the version is not stable at all who used this version live know what I'm talking about and the same my bro DarkMaster knows very well about the problems he has this version

Both me and other users in our community respects the work to my bro DarkMaster brought over 10 years and still offers updates,but as any user you do not have patience especially when you wait so long and the project goes quite slow

You find it hard to believe? Maybe when you find decent job with responsibilities and have a family, you will understand. But for now stay quiet 🤫
If you don't have the patience - PAY someone!

STOP COME HERE AND CRY, NOOB!

LasTCursE

Reaction score
It's quite hard to believe that this project isn't his sole purpose in life? xD

• Haha
Reactions: Sanctum