[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 0.99.60/62T (1.0M) Beta 15

Добър ден, има ли изобщо някакъв работещ main.exe за тази версия или изобщо няма?
Пробвал съм повече от 6 мейн-а и неще да тръгне на localhost.
Οтварял съм хиляди сървъри и хиляди версии на му, такова чудо не съм виждал, цял ден се мъча и не иска да става.
Всичко е нагласено, както в сървърната част, така и в клиента съм редактирал мейн-а, но се оказва всеки път неуспешен с това да ми се явява всеки път "Υοu are disconnected from the server" ето и принт скрийн http://prntscr.com/nl5pc4
Та ако може някой да ме светне какво се случва...
Така ми е в commnloc.cfg http://prntscr.com/nl5pup
Aко пък някой подхвърли точния мейн за локал хост, ще е още по добре!

@DarkMaster

If I put the map as 0 in MapSystem, as soon as one player kills the other 2x in a row, both are disconnected from the game (main.exe simply closes).

GS returns the following errors:

Connection Closed, dwIoSize == 0 (Index:6401)

And for the other player:

Connection Closed, dwIoSize == 0 (Index:6400)

If the map is as 2 (PK Free) nothing happens, however the player does not become PK.

Can you help me? Apparently everything is fine, but I have this one problem.

I am using* Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1 and SQL Server 2000.

Last edited:
@DarkMaster

If I put the map as 0 in MapSystem, as soon as one player kills the other 2x in a row, both are disconnected from the game (main.exe simply closes).

GS returns the following errors:

Connection Closed, dwIoSize == 0 (Index:6401)

And for the other player:

Connection Closed, dwIoSize == 0 (Index:6400)

If the map is as 2 (PK Free) nothing happens, however the player does not become PK.

Can you help me? Apparently everything is fine, but I have this one problem.

I am using* Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1 and SQL Server 2000.

Update the windows to SP3 and there will be no issues.

Update the windows to SP3 and there will be no issues.
Fixed up!

Text.bmd lines 491 and 492.

Delete the text from line 491, and at line 492 change the text "2nd Stage Outlaw" to "nd Stage Outlaw".

-

Another bug:

When the BK uses "Great Fortitude" with 32K status, he becomes immortal.

I've tried changing the values in "Skills.ini", but BK's life is still very high.

the illusion kundun to kill it does not shoot item acc or anc I think it has bug

Looking for website for this files. Maybe someone could recommend good free cms?

you are great DarksTeam, it would be great if the golden archer could give a prize for some amount of collected renas, and I realized that the / reset does not work very well when you put delete stat, but in the option that the points remain excellent and I would love you if you could do that when adding points one would not have to go out to the selection of characters to do reload stat but the rest excellent work

Reactions: Brazil
Please @DarkMaster ! We all are using your mu server! We are exciting for updates ! Thank you!! Please take a chance to look for a VIP room exclusive (this is really important to us in order to make money with Mu!)

Hola muy buenas noches ! una consulta alguien sabe de algún editor BMD compatible con files Darksteam 1.0m para editar el ITEM.BMD ya que no logro editarlo con ninguno de los mas conocidos

It is time for a complete rewrite and some tweaks. :)

View attachment 4802View attachment 4803
Gold Edition changelog (work in progress)
Patched a good amount of Webzen gaps (including crash and dupe bugs)
Tweaked 65,535 life/mana/bp/level up points limit/damage limitation - now showing real values
Tweaked item drop system
Added Golden Archer system with ability to exchange renas for items
Tweaked /add command to update character stats without relog
Added new VIP system with ability to create multiple vip packages with different exp/drop/points per level
Added Dynamic Exp system (per level/resets/grand resets)
Tweaked Happy Hour event
Added Happy Level Up event
Tweaked GM system
Added new Reset System (without relog)

Tweaked 65,535 life/mana/bp/level up points limit/damage limitation - now showing real values
Tweaked item drop system
Added new VIP system with ability to create multiple vip packages with different exp/drop/points per level
Tweaked Happy Hour event
Tweaked GM system

eeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee И замириса на Море <3, Евала Даркооооо ! #(Хаштаг)GoodGuyDarkMaster :D значиии това с Голден Арчера толквоа съм ти ревал, колкото първата ми любовница не е :D

Tweaked item drop system
Tweaked Happy Hour event
Tweaked GM system

server only for VIPs? Think about us that try to monetize the game XD