link:DOWNLOAD
Tourtoise SVN:i have already posted download link in WoW forum
Apache Ant, necessary for compiling the source code
Batch Files, necessary for compiling the source
Link:DOWNLOAD
Aion-Emu Source Code, this is the source code

GET LATEST AION EMU with:http://my-svn.assembla.com/svn/aion-emu/trunk/ (its svn link)

Installing…
Java:
Just execute the*.exe file Wink
MySQL:
Install and Configure:
1. Execute the file and select typical, click next and select the folder where you want to install it, when the installation is finished tick the Configure MySQL Server now box and click finish. Now a configuration wizard will appear, select Standard Configuration and click next, the settings in the next windows are just ok, next, now create a username and password (default username: root, default password: root), next, then execute and finish.
Tortoise SVN:

Install:

Easy to install so I won’t explain how Tongue
Source Code:
Compiling the source code:
Make a new folder and unzip Ant.zip, aion-emu.rar and Batch files.rar into it.
The folder should look like this:
74241818.th.png

Open the created folder, right click on aion-emu folder and SVN Update. Now that the source code is updated we can compile it. Double click Compile LS.bat and Compile GS.bat, when the source code is compiled in the CMD window will appear Build Successful.
Preparing the server files:
Make another folder and name it aion-emu files. Go to: aion-emu\trunk\AE_LoginServer\build and extract ae_login.zip to aion-emu files folder. Do the same with ae_gameserver.zip from aion-emu\sandbox\AE_GameServer\build. Open with notepad gameserver.properties from aion-emu files\gameserver\config and edit it like below:

23033388.th.png

The Folder should look like this:

22961187.th.png

Navicat:
Making a Connection to MySQL:
Install the program (it’s easy so I won’t explain how to install it Tongue). After installing run the program then select New Connection, a window will pop-up, configure like in the picture below.

navicat.png

Creating the databases:
1. In the left side of the Navicat window will appear the connection created at step 1, right click on it and select Open Connection, now the red “Thunderbolt” should become green.

Now right click again on the connection and then click on New Database, a pop-up windows will appear, fill the fields like in the picture.
88766196.png

Then double click on the ae_server_ls database to open it, after that right click on it and Execute batch file, navigate to aion-emu files\loginserver\sql and double click on login_db then start. Open ae_server_ls database and double click on gameservers table and fill the fields like in picture
gameserverstable.png

Now make another database and fill the fields like in the picture.

Open the ae_server_gs database, then Execute batch file (you got the idea, right? Wink), navigate to aion-emu files\gameserver\sql double click gs_db_sql and start. Now we’ve finished with databases. Wink
Running the Server:
Double click on StartLS.bat from aion-emu files\loginserver and StartGS.bat from aion-emu files\gameserver.
Note:
To connect with the client to the server unzip this file Launch.rar to C:\Program Files\Ê¢´óÍøÂç\ÓÀºãÖ®Ëþ
In order to connect with the EU/Na client you must change this

public class Version
{
/**
* What version should server support
* [true = chs, false = EU/US]
*/
public final static boolean Chiness = false; <------ this
}

in version.java before compiling

Tips:

* Disabling icon cache in Tortoise SVN:

Right Click on any folder, "Tortoise SVN" -> "Settings" -> "Icons Overlays" and set "Status Cache" to "None".
Your HDD will be grateful for that.

Current revision - 439 (the post is updated daily by me)

Last edited:

bulletproof

Reaction score
go to your emu folder /gameserver/config/gameserver.properties i database.properties otvariate s notepad i configvate su6toto pravite is loginserver!!!
sled koeto v bazata danni ae_server_ls executvate tova :
INSERT INTO `gameservers` VALUES('1', '*', 'gameserver's password');
IN THE CONFIG FILE OF THE GAMESERVER YOU CAN FIND THE GAMESERVER PASSWORD row tehre you should add teh apswword which is added in to the DB!

Reactions: bulle7proof

Dante

Reaction score
ако някой ми каже какво е това евала :d

newguy

Reaction score
Сървър файлове за Aion. Бъгави яко но и първи.

Dante

Reaction score
някой да пусне тестов сървър? :)

bulletproof

Reaction score
някой да пусне тестов сървър?

Здравей данте това което ще ти кажа е че NOrht America/Europe сървъра па айон е бъгав и можеш дамо да разглеждаш света и куестовете но все още не моеш да се биеш и няма итемс.Сървър файловете са изтеглени от официябния сървър а емулатора се ъпдейтва и развива!

ludlud

Reaction score
ще чакаме още 6-12 месеца ;)