[Release] DarksTeam MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

I put the points manually, because a player reported this bug to me, there is no problem on the page, I tried to check this problem

you too can create this bug
Steps to follow:
1-Edit points on your character.
2-Connect in the game without doing anything.
3-Certify your information in the database.

If all that is fine, check your website. Remember that it connects to the database, and if you have the problem on the website, you should search for it there.

it's a problem either from the client or from muserver, I checked when you put in 175000 points, in the game it gives you other points but you have the points, when you try to add the points, it's a bug that doesn't read when you get too many points

http://demonumu.sytes.net/index.php?page=charsearch&name=LordBeerus

I will send the fix level to the game server.I will attach it with the main one, both will go hand in hand to make it work.You will not be able to use it with another main

Reactions: DemonuMu
I will send the fix level to the game server.I will attach it with the main one, both will go hand in hand to make it work.You will not be able to use it with another main
let me understand you want to fix the problem but the main.exe in my client won't work unless i use yours ?

That's right, since it includes the agility fix
now don't get upset but I use this Ultimate Main Second Edition (97d+99) by ZergNM V2. for years, so I can't give up so easily because it's one of the best custom, to get players to use your work it has to be better than the old one